What is my password?
If you need to recover your
password, locate the login box in the upper right hand corner of this page. Click on the [Forgot password] link and enter your email on the following page.
When your email is found in
the member database, the system will email you instructions on how to
reset your password. The e-mail will contain an encrypted one-time
link. When you follow the link, you will
go to a page where you can set your new password.
If you or your organization
is a CLEAR member and your e-mail address is not present in the system,
please see instructions on ‘Adding/Deleting/Updating Members’ below.
If no-one in your organization has been able to log-in to the system,
or if you require further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a new membership is
the first member record becomes the Bundle administrator. Once
that record is activated, the Bundle administrator can login
into their own profile - as well as manage the bundle members
and their profiles. Each bundle member can also login into their
own profile to make updates. If you need to change the Bundle
for your organization, contact CLEAR at email@example.com.
The following options are
to the bundle administrator:
- Add new user - users
can be added one by one up to the bundle limit
- Edit / Archive existing
Click on Profile in
the upper right hand corner. The top part of the Bundle
profile page contains the Bundle account summary with the
- Bundle limit
- shows the limit of the bundle (if any)
- Used so far
- shows the total number of the bundle members (including the bundle
- Your Members
- List of members in your bundle. Bundle administrator can view/edit
any member profile by clicking on the name. Archived member will
in gray color
- [Add member]
- To add a new member to the bundle click on button and enter
new member information. Click on Save button.
To Edit the bundle
- Select the member
from the Your member list and click on the name
- Click on [Edit
- Make changes and
click on [Save] button
bundle administrator may also archive the member by clicking on the
[Archive] button. All archived members will appear in the gray color
in Your members list.
Editing Your Profile
website provides numerous member self-service features, including the
ability for members to edit their own membership record (profile).
note that this feature is not available to lapsed and archived
- To begin the process, log
in from the website home page. NOTE: If you don't remember your
click the Forgot password link in the log-in screen and follow
the directions to reset your password.
- Clicking on the
View profile link will take you to your membership record.
- The very top section
of this form lists key membership information - Membership level,
date joined and renewal date.
- To update/change
your profile, click on the [Edit Profile] button. From this
any of the information in the fields shown can be changed
- To save the changes,
click on the [Save] button and the data is automatically
in member database.
Details to Show contains
the set of fields that could be shown on your profile page. Click on
[Privacy] link to review default settings.
Click on [Edit Profile]
button if you need to make some adjustments. Note that you could also
hide your profile page altogether by removing a checkmark from Allow
to show profile option.
Click on [Save] button
to save settings, [Cancel] to exit without saving.
Online Membership Renewal
Members are able to renew their
membership and pay membership dues online.
To start this process,
in. Upon successful login, you will see a 'View profile' link.
By following this link you will see your profile (i.e. membership
The top section of this form lists key membership information -
level, status, date joined and renewal date and provides the ability
to renew membership.
- Clicking on the
[Renewal] button will first allow you to review your
membership details. Next, you will proceed with the checkout process.
- If the online payment
is successful, the renewal date will be changed accordingly, otherwise
your record will be changed to Status = Pending Renewal.
- If the manual payment
was selected then your record will be changed to Status =
- Pending Renewal
Begin by selecting the desired program.
- Click the [Register] button and enter the e-mail address of the registrant. If you, or your organization is a member, use the e-mail address associated with the membership to automatically receive member pricing.
- Complete the requested information, ensuring that your information is entered as you would like it to appear on name badges, check-in list and attendance list.
- Having filled out your information, you have the option to add a 'Guest' (attendee).
- When the information is complete for all attendees, click on the [Next] button.
- Now select your payment method: if you are not using a credit card please select the 'Manual' option. Click on the [Next] button to proceed and confirm.
- Scroll down to ensure your information is entered correctly and then click [Confirm]. At this point you will have option to print out the page.
- Please note that a confirmation is automatically sent to the e-mail address used at the beginning of the registration process.
If you require further assistance, please e-mail CLEAR at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Rosa Brown at (859) 269-1289.